The Climate Smart Lab team presented and volunteered at the Canadian Society for Bioengineering 2022 Annual General Meeting, held July 24-27, 2022 in Charlottetown, PEI.
- Dr. Xander Wang served as committee member and technical chair for the Water and Soil Management session
- Dr. Pelin Kınay served as a coordinator for the conference program
- Toyin Adekanmbi delivered an oral presentation on the impacts of climate change on potato yield
- Sana Basheer gave a poster presentation on improving agricultural fertility.
- Rana Ali Nawaz exhibited a poster presentation on estimating groundwater under changing of climate
- Farhan Aziz – Served as technical chair for the Food and Bioprocessing session.
- Other members such as Farhan Aziz, Tianze Pang, Dr. Quan Dau, Manzura Khan, and Muhammad Qasim Mahmood served as volunteers
Link to the conference: https://csbe-scgab.ca/